Friday, February 17, 2012

Excited for LIV5!

We got no classes today! Hooray! My professors aren't around so I could enjoy the entire day lying on my bed. But no, not really. Tons of school works to do for next week. Still, I've got all the time I need.

Woke up today feeling so excited because tomorrow I'm going to watch the LIV5 concert! Whoopee! 

Me and my friend Gracielle got Purple Seating Area Stubs so we just have to go there early and we'll be seeing The Ready Set, A Rocket To The Moon and The Summer Set perform live closer to us. Coolio!



I'm just really so excited you have no idea! :">

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Job! Thanks for following. ;)
    What genre does LIV5 fall under? Are they amazing? You seem so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, Ms. Airiz! You're most welcome! I'm really a fan of your writing especially your book reviews! :)

    Anyway, I think the bands in LIV5 fall under Alternative(The Summer Set), Rock(A Rocket To The Moon, Forever The Sickest Kids & A+ Dropouts) and Pop(The Ready Set).

    They were so amazing last night!!! I still have PCD(Post Concert Disorder) until now! Hahaha. You should try listening to their songs especially of ARTTM, TRS & TSS! I think you'll like their music. ;)

    ReplyDelete