Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just a day, just an ordinary day

Went to school for nothing because all of my classes for today got cancelled. Ugh! I just wasted my time, effort and money. But, oh well, if I wasn't in school then I'd regret not seeing him. I even left him a Happy Valentine's Day note when he borrowed my Casio fx-991ES. *blushes* Though the kilig moment was short-lived because he didn't left a reply when he returned my calculator. It's all good anyway. I never felt that euphoric feeling for a long time. Hehe. 

So, that was the highlight of my day. I feel tired now but I have to study for our Environmental Engineering exam. Oh, the hundreds of pages I have to read! Just thinking about studying for it makes me want to dose off already. But no, I must stay awake! Gotta ace this test! Leggo, Job! You can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment