Monday, February 13, 2012

A break from the complicated world of equations, formulas and circuits

Sorry for not blogging for such a long time. Ha, why am I being sorry? I don't even know if anyone's actually reading my posts. But that doesn't matter anyways because I'm here to express, not to impress! Damn straight. From this day forward, I'll make this a very personal blog. I know I've promised not to put negative things in here but If I can't help it, I really would. It's my birth given right to speak my mind. And it's just that sometimes, I need to let it all out. I think it's a good thing if nobody's reading my blogs because that'd make me feel no pressure and won't stop me from typing out my thoughts. Like what I said, this is going to be a more personal blog than it has ever been(LOL, What am I saying? I've just only started this blog two months ago! Haha).

Been stressing a lot about my academics. My grades are going down spiral! It's not something to be proud of but it's definitely not to be ashamed of also. It's part of being a college student. You fail even if you've done your very best. But those failures shouldn't make you stop! Instead, they should motivate you to work even harder in order to be on top. So, in order to combat the stress, I think I should make blogging a habit because that'd not only lessen my stress but also it will help me enhance my writing skills. I'm thinking if I should finally quit watching television shows and allot the time I spend on it into blogging and reading novels. Hmm. That's going to be a hard decision for me! Haha. But that is definitely a good idea because I'm dying to have a break from all the numbers and letters combined to form complicated equations, formulas and whatsoever things those geniuses want to do with them!

Commitment is the key. And also,  consistency. Hope I could make this a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment