Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Think +

It's not a secret that I've been failing a lot of exams this sem on my subjects. And, I admit that it's all because of my laziness. I'm not putting enough effort on studying and so the result are my poor grades. Today, I felt like giving up again because I received our first long exam in Environmental Engineering and guess what, I failed. I've expected that because the test was really hard for everyone of us to answer. What I can't believe is, I got the lowest score in our class. That sucks bigtime! I wanted to cry but of course I tried my best not to. I don't want to show some weakness. I can still redeem myself in that class! And, I know that God is on my side and He won't let anything happen to me without a reason. :)

Whatever happens, I'm just going to think positive! I get so damn emotional sometimes but I'm known for being a very optimistic person! You can't let unfortunate events bring you down. You must go on and keep on fighting!

I'll just cry my eyes out when I already receive a failing mark on my class cards. Hope I won't get any, though. I want a carefree summer, ok? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment