Thursday, February 16, 2012

These times are hard

I've been feeling so down lately. It's like, little mishaps make me want to cry already. When I arrived at school this morning was no exception. My first class every Mondays and Thursdays is at 7AM which is my Engineering Mechanics class. I think it is not only me among students out there who find it so hard to wake up very early in the morning. So yeah, I think you're already getting the picture. I got late awhile ago. And in that class, a late is considered as an absent. Cruel, I know. What's even more frustrating is the fact that I arrived only seconds after our professor had his roll-call. I seriously wanted to punch someone in the face! 

For some, this might be a little petty but for someone like me who's been getting a lot of not-so-good events for the past few days, you just can't help but feel hopeless.


Although I kind of broke down at the start of the class, I momentarily regained my composure and just told myself that I won't fail because of my absences even if that could be a factor but I should do my best in our upcoming exams and impress Engr. Magsino by doing some boardworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment