Monday, January 23, 2012

Be ANNEbisyosa!

Anne Curtis for PrimaDonna
I don't know when I had started liking Anne Curtis. I guess it's ever since I watched her in Showtime. She's such a sweetheart! I like her personality so much. Every time I see her on TV or in print, I feel so lighthearted and happy! Yes, she has that effect on me! I even always say, "Oyy! Si Ate Anne!". Feeling close, I know. But who the hell cares, right? I want to call her as Ate Anne, eh! I'm such a fan. Hahaha. She inspires me, too! Why? Hello!!! Haven't you heard? She's having her first ever concert on January 28, 2012 at the SMART Araneta Coliseum! 


Some of you may find it funny(like my tita and sibs) because of Ate Anne's super high notes that the song she sings seems to be out-of-tuned for her voice, but can't you see the beauty of a dream came true? Anne Curtis may be a frustrated singer and that her voice may not please everybody but that didn't stop her to dream of having a concert! And in just five days, her dreams will come true! Actually, it came true already. It's just the days that we're counting na lang. 

So sad, though, that I wouldn't be able to watch 'coz no money no honey ang drama ko! But as a fan, I'm just so  proud of her! Because of Ate Anne, I'm not afraid to DREAM BIG! She's a living testament that Dreams Do Come True! Wapakels na lang if they call you ambitious or they discourage you and tell you that you can't make it! Be ANNEbitious and work hard for your dreams like Ate Anne and you too will prove to everyone that dreams do come true! 

Here's her first ANNEBISYOSA trailer made by Mark Nicdao. Gow watch it! Bongga niya talaga. Rakista ang peg!


Don't be afraid to dream, okay? Remember, it's free and no one can ever stop you to. And of course, don't forget that God is behind your every dream that comes true. Be humble. Keep your feet on the ground and your faith to God! :) DDCT 

No comments:

Post a Comment