Friday, September 28, 2012

Benchsetter Jessica Sanchez Fun Meet

I won an M&G pass on Twitter just by tweeting Bench's account why I deserve to win a meet and greet with Jessica. And my reply must have been creative enough because luckily, Bench picked me to be on the Fun Meet which was held last Tuesday, September 25, 2012, at the Edsa Shangrila Hotel.

I was so excited to meet Jessica because I'm such a big fan of hers. I supported her all the way during her journey in American Idol. I sing her songs whenever I can, which is every minute I spend on the shower. So, I really prepared myself and rehearsed what I'm going to say to her, how should I hug her, what should I give her and such. But I was kind of disappointed when the Fun Meet happened. There were no autograph signing, Jessica didn't even sang a bit AND the photo-op with her was a group picture. Ugh. But, oh well. I got to hug her and to see her upclose so yeah, everybody happy. Ha ha! 

Bench haven't uploaded the official meet and greet photos yet. So here are some photos that I got from another co-winner during the event.

My epic moment with Jessica, the hug! *u*

 Group photo-op! Mehhhh, I'm not even the one on her side. Ugh.

So starstruck-ed with Jessica! <3

See?! We're close na. Chikahan galore lang kami sa likod ni kuya! Ha ha ha.

I really can't believe I would be seeing Jessica in person and this close. I was just watching and cheering for her in front of our telly back then but this happened and it just feels so surreal. It is just a brief encounter but this means a lot! I'm so gonna watch out for her first ever solo concert. Starting to save up for it! Ha ha.

Dreams do come true, people! Who would've thought I'll get this opportunity in my life, right? Ahhh. Thank you so much, Bench, for this opportunity! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment