Sunday, October 7, 2012

Distracted, Afraid and Excited

I should be focused on studying for our Final exams this week but here I am again distracted by everything non-academic related stuffs (e.g bloghopping and planning for the comeback of our online shop). I just couldn't help myself but browse through from one blog to another. I have to do great pa naman on our Finals or else I'd get low grades for this sem and my GWA might not make it on the cut. Yes, I'm that grade-conscious but lazy at the same time!

I guess I'm just really looking forward to our much awaited sembreak. Sometimes I don't care about what grades I'll get basta ba matapos na 'tong sem na 'to. But most of the time I'm scared of what I'll get because I know that it will be the grade I deserve. And by assessing my performance this sem, it doesn't look good. I was too lax, too chill pill..

I'm afraid but again I just really really want this sem to end. I have plans na for this sembreak. Work on our online shop, get my creative juices flowing, do some crafts, Volleyball training and plenty other thingamajigs. I'm also quite excited for second sem because it will be a fresh new start especially when it comes to my academics. I can never be too lax again. I have plans na rin for second sem. I plan to be active. Push every project I've think of for our org, join our college's Volleyball team and join our course's dance crew. I might do some extracurricular activities as well other than these so I'm really excited!

Finals, take it easy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment