Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Earlier today, I was browsing through my Twitter timeline and one tweet got my attention. It said that The Cab will be performing at The Ayala Malls on September 21-23. So I checked out The Cab's music just now and I instantly loved it. An instafave of mine is Vegas Skies. Been playing it over and over already. Now, why do I always know about great bands only when they're already about to have concert here in the Philippines? Seriously, I need more music lover friends in my life! Hopefully, I could catch their performance on Trinoma or Glorietta.

Hear their music out!


Its a long drive back to Vegas skies 
So I dont, I make one more wrong turn tonight so 
 Say goodnight our first goodbye 
Ive only got forever and forever is fine 
Just take your time 
We'll stop the clock together 
And know that the timing was right

What do you think of their sound? Did you love it as much as I did? Comments are highly appreciated. Music lovers unite!


No comments:

Post a Comment