Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What is up with me?

Sometimes when I'm in an incredibly happy and light mood, I get so scared because I know that in just a snap, in just one blink of an eye, everything would turn upside down. 

These past few days, I'm really having a hard time coping up with everything. I feel like I'm drifting apart. I don't know what's happening to me. I feel so lost. I don't know where am I heading to. My life has no direction. I don't know what I want, where to go and what to do. Just like awhile ago, we got dismissed early because we had no Thermodynamics class and I can't decide where should I go after class. Should I head home already? But a part of me wanted to go for a quick stroll at the mall and probably eat. If I'd go to the mall, what should I do? I don't know if I could eat by myself. That'd be so lonely. Oh, the dilemmas I have in life. I don't know if this is perfectly normal or if everyone's going through this as well or had gone through it already or will go through it eventually. I just don't know.

I must find my purpose. I can't stand waking up in the morning for nothing. There must be something I am supposed to be doing, I just haven't found it yet. Lord God, please show me my purpose. I can't take living like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment