Thursday, August 2, 2012

I just wanna blab

Went to school to attend one class, Energy Conversion lab. I got late due to heavy traffic. Paka-bipolar kasi nang weather nowadays! But then again, our only activity for today was to report on the progress of our transformer. After that, our professor left the room already. He told us he would be back since some of the groups haven't had their progress report yet. So, di muna kami umuwi. We stayed in LAB2 and did what we do best. Minding our own business, that is. Some of us are having a tournament again. Tournament on what? On Fruit Ninja! Pinag-fiestahan nanaman nila iPad ni Kev. Ha ha! Some, I don't know what they're doing but oh well. I don't care anyway. Meanwhile, me and Guia also had our own world. I let her read some parts in the book, Fifty Shades of Grey. You know what parts are those! And just to clarify things out, no, I'm not corrupting her mind! Maybe, a little bit. But this friend of mine didn't even get what she have read. So funny! After that, I felt bad because I shouldn't have shared those things with her. At least na-realize ko 'yun di'ba? So instead, tinapos na lang namin pakinggan 'yung Weird Love Series Week 2 podcast nang Victory U-belt. Thammie Sy was the speaker for that particular talk. It's downloadable here: http://www.victoryubelt.org/ so go listen for yourself. The first time I heard it, I was alone in my room and the message of Thammie Sy really got into my deepest soul that I couldn't help but cry. I really wanted Guia to listen to it and really reflect on it. But some of our guy friends are talking with her while we're listening to this podcast so her attention was really divided. But, I really pray she got the message and I think she did because we were able to talk about some of the message Ate Thammie delivered. After listening to the podcast, di pa bumabalik si prof so we decided to go already since 30 minutes na lang naman na before dismissal. But wait, there's more! Ha ha ha. We went straight to SM Manila with Rajz and Kevin and ate at Greenwich. We pestered Guia about her love life. Oh, scratch that! I mean, her recent breakup which seems to be a very funny story now. A very well said joke, even. Then we went for a stroll while enjoying our sundaes from McDonald's. Guia and I waited for the two boys to go home already so Guia could check out Maybelline's BB cream stick. Nakakahiya naman daw kasi to buy it with Rajz and Kevin around since they'll just make fun of her and stuff. But before we go to Watson's to check it out, we first headed to Etude House and tested their BB Cream and other cosmetics. I let her try Etude's matte lipstick! At ayaw niya kasi daw madumi marami na daw kasing gumamit. But I still insisted and so she asked for a tissue! Ha ha ha. Kalurrks! Then we went to Watson's na but sadly, out of stock na 'yung BB Cream stick nila. So we decided to go home na lang since we have three quizzes for tomorrow.

I've already studied for these quizzes but I'm not that confident especially with Signals and Comms. Tricky kasi magpa-quiz si prof sa Signals, eh. And hopefully 'yung na-review ko sa Comms, 'yun 'yung lumabas sa quiz bukas! Ha ha ha!

Sorry napadaldal ako tonight. I'm trying my best to keep this blog alive, alert and enthusiastic! I'm taking it one step at a time. Pure text posts lang muna. I know it's kinda boring and it's not like the other popular blogs who have tons of photos on every photos but one-by-one malalagyan ko rin 'yan. It's just that right now, I want to blab. And I want to do it more often. I want to do it everyday, at the end of the day. And share what I've been up to, what I'm thinking about and stuff. If possible, maya't maya ako mag-uupdate. Taray lang di'ba? But I don't want to bother you guys with senseless post but I promise to develop my posts from here. Someday, I'll get better in writing down my thoughts and chronicling my life events. In order for me to get better, I have to do it often. Pauli-ulit? Ha ha ha. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment