Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sit and listen to the rain

That's what I usually do nowadays. Lalo na't napapadalas ang suspension of classes. Instead of studying and preparing for the upcoming Midterms Week, here I am watching movies, enjoying the comfort of my bed, scrolling through Tumblr, reading blogs, tweeting random thoughts and trying to finish reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

Wala kaming lab sa Comms this morning but since I'm already wide awake I'll do my best to get things done and do some studying and a lot of reading. Lahat pa naman nang subjects namin tomorrow, may quiz! Goodluck na lang samin. So, I'm still hoping for a suspension because we still have Enercon lab later at 1PM. Eh, progress report about sa ginagawa naming transformer lang naman ang ganap later dun. Oh well, start na ko magbasa-basa.

Ciao for now! 'Paka-walang kwentang post nito no? Bonggels nung title tas puchu lang 'yung mismong post! Kalurrks. Feel free to unfollow! Choz. Kala mo naman daming followers! Haha. Love y'all, my 6 dear followers! :* <3


No comments:

Post a Comment