Friday, August 3, 2012

What went on

Hi, guys! So here's another update on my life. Brace yourself! Ha ha ha!

So my day started with another traffic jam. It's Friday, you see. Quiapo Day today so as usual traffic nanaman. But anyway, I wasn't late for my first class, Signals. I even had time to even ask some of my friends from Block 2 how was the exam, some said it was easy and some said it was hard. I'd have to agree with the latter! Okay, so it's not that hard but then again it's soooooo tricky!!! I therefore conclude, it's hard! Andddd, I think I just failed another quiz. But this time around, madali akong nakapag-move on. I was silent for like 5 mins or so then back to pakikipagkulitan with friends na. Unlike dati na I'll get so depressed and just walk away and head to the mall all by myself and eat and walk and window shop pa just to let all the stress out! Ha ha ha. I'm learning na! Like what Daddy O said in his preaching awhile ago in The Feast Manila, "Hindi masamang bumagsak. Basta matuto kang bumangon!". Oha, oha. And I think it's also because I'm learning to be secure in God. God is faithful and He knows I could stand up again, regain my composure and keep on pushing and fighting and moving forward! :')

Then we had a very meaningful class in Comms! Not because of the lesson about the subject matter. But because our professor made chika lang the whole time! He told us about the scalarized necklace, bracelets and rings chuchu something. Ha ha ha! Just search on Google na lang. I wasn't paying attention much to the videos and articles he was showing us. Basta na-gets ko 'yun! These are accessories that could help you avoid harmful electromagnetic fields. Some of you may have heard of it already. So, yeah. You got the picture. I'm thinking of buying one for myself and one for my Mom. Our prof's such a good salesman! Ha ha ha. And the from that, napunta kami sa alkaline water, brown/organic rice and different colors of rice. Kalurrky di'ba? Principles of Communications ang subject pero napunta sa healthy living! Ha ha ha! But, we're done with the lessons na kasi so we had so much time to spare. I wanna buy alkaline water na rin tuloy. One of my classmates is drinking alkalaine water eh and napapansin namin pumapayat siya and gumaganda skin niya and glowing ang fezlak niya. And according to my brainy friends, maganda nga daw talaga ang effect nang alkaline water and it's much better than the regular water we drink. 'Yun nga lang, much higher price din. Doble nang mineral water, actually. Puro gastos nanaman tuloy nasa isip ko! Ha ha ha. Oh well, God provides. Let's see. Melayyyy natin, good mood si Pudra one of these days at bigyan ako nang datung! Ha ha ha.

Our next class, Elecs, wala lang nangyari. Dismissed agad. We're done with the lessons na din kasi. Then what I did on our second break are pure EcESS errands. Lanyard and bulletin board. Got the sample of oyr lanyard already and I'm so pleased with it. Some EcE students liked it but some didn't. But oh well, you can't please everybody. Basta I know I'm offering something new, something different to the EcE student body. *winks* Kampanya lang ni Ate Koats? Ha ha ha! Then our bulletin board, nagkaka-progress na siya! Total makeover ang peg kasi nang BB namin, eh! Sira yung nasa likod, nabasag yung salamin. Ganda! So 'yun at least ngayon na-start na ang pagaayos nito. After that, design na! Leggo, Society of the Month! Hopefully we'll be SOTM for August. *fingerscrossed* He he he.

Then our last class for today, Enercon, our prof didn't show up. So I went to SM Manila na lang to attend The Feast. I missed the past two talks so I really feel good that I was able to attend today.

I'm tired already. My feet are sore and I just wanna rest. Will start studying for our Midterm Exams next week, probably tom na. Got a lot of agenda for tomorrow! Dentist, meet-up with someone for the book, study for Midterms. Gow lang nang gow! Ha ha ha!

Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment