Friday, December 23, 2011

Shopped a few

Although it's our holiday break, I still have schoolworks to do and just thinking about 'em stresses me so much already! So before I lose all of my wits, I went on a stroll at the mall with my sisters and eventually, we shopped. They shopped for gifts for our pamangkins and in-laws while I shopped for myself! Hihihi. It feels so nice to spend! Seriously. Lalo na kung bet na bet mo naman 'yung stuffs na binili mo. I guess this is also what they call retail therapy. 

Here are the stuffs I bought earlier on:
#1 Polo shirts from PENSHOPPE
Neat paper bag is so posh-looking!


Fell in love with these polo shirts the first time I laid my eyes on them! Actually, I fell in love with almost everything there in Penshoppe! I wanted to buy everything in their collection! Sadly, I only have few bucks left in my wallet(truth is I'm actually scrimping my money because I have pamangkins and inaanaks to feed haha). But as soon as I get more moolah this Christmas, I'll definitely shop for more Penshoppe goodies! *u*

#2 Olay Men Solutions' Balancing Gel Moisturiser
Ha! I definitely did not thought of scrimping when I bought this Gel Moisturiser! I just wanted to try this out, y'know. I hope this could make my skin more fresh and healthy! Or else, I just wasted my 499Php! Will do a review about this product as soon as I use it. Wait for it!

#3 Garage Magazine's December 2011 ish
What I love about this magazine is their style/fashion guide for men! I feel like I'm always up-to-date with the latest trend every time I read their monthly issue! And, what I love about their December ish is that my baby, Mario Maurer, is on the cover! Garage Mag x Mario Maurer? Definitely a must buy for me! I really wish when he comes back here in the Philippines on 2012, I could get the chance to make him sign this copy, and kiss him and hug him tight! :"> DDCT

1 comment:

  1. cool blog!

    come take a look by mine!

    love :* nadja
    http://heyytheredoll.blogspot.com
    mine is all in german, but I post my own pictures and a lot of music. :)

    ReplyDelete