Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fresh new start

This is already the xth blog that I've made, just so you know. My past blogs were hopeless. I always start off great then all of a sudden I just lose interest in it. And also, I always ran out of ideas to post. Boo me and my busy schedule in school! But right now, with all the bloggers who are keeping me inspired, I will do my best to keep this blog alive and kickin'! I've been doing a lot of blog hopping since our holiday break started and I've read great blogs(like Divine Lee's, Ana Gonzales',  Krissy's of Krissyfied, Camille Co's, Elisa Aquino's and David Guison's to name a few) that made me start a blog of my own AGAIN. And here I am trying to do so! I don't know until when this blog would last, but I can feel that this would carry on wonderfully for years. I just have to remind myself that everyone who are my inspirations right now also started from humble beginnings and where they are now is the product of their passionate work. I really hope this blog and I would go far! *u*

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment