Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Katipunan Walk

I wanted to try drinking tea at the Moonleaf Tea Shop so I asked my friends, Julius & Janpol to come with me. Yes, it was my first time. After hearing about their delicious offers here in the blogosphere, it's about damn time I try it. We went to Moonleaf Katipunan so we could roam around there after we have some talk and tea. 

I ordered the Wintermelon Milk tea with pudding. I love it! Pakak ang lasa! Hindi lasang puno. Ha ha ha!


Now I know why the other bloggers and also some of my friends are addicted to Moonleaf. Sarap pala kasi talaga and their space is really nice! Simple pero comfy and classy. Hinahanap-hanap na ngayon ng lalamunan ko lasa ng Wintermelon Milk Tea with pudding! Wish ko lang talaga magkaroon na sila ng branch sa Intramuros so I could go there whenever I have looooong breaks in school! Moonleaf, can you hear me? *u*



After Moonleaf, we went to Fullybooked. It's so lapit lang from Moonleaf! Onting kembot lang andun ka na!   Grabe, Fullybooked Katipunan is so full of books!(Of course, duh? Bookstore nga eh kaya maraming books! Ha ha ha) What I mean is, their shelves are stacked with good books that other bookstores/other branches don't have. I even found a Keep Calm & Carry On(the little pink book) there and an edition of  The Chronicles of Narnia which I've never seen before! I wanted to buy all the interesting books to read that I've found there, but I just had to stop myself from buying books since I already got a haul of books in here that are waiting for me to read them. But I promised to myself that I'll go back there! It is a MUST. I should go make a Reading List for 2012 already!

Photo courtesy of Miss Macherie
Julio wanted to drink coffee at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf which is just beside Fully Booked. I love how all the nice stores, cafes, restos and shops are just near each other in Katipunan! I'm deeply amazed. So sad that Katipunan is so far away from our place! Ugh.


At CBTL, we can't decide on where to eat so we just strolled and see what Katipunan has to offer for us. We walked from CBTL to Shakey's! How's that? Ha ha ha. Sa Shakey's din pala bagsak namin! Funny. We wanted to try eating in Flaming Wings and in Chicken Charlie but for some anti-social reason we just kept on walking. There are a lot of choices on where to eat in Katips! Like BonChon, Red Mango, Yellow Cab and many more(Ha ha. Can't remember them all, eh)! There's also Mcdo and KFC, ooh fast foods.

Each of us ordered the Bunch of Lunch. Omnomnom! We also ordered Wings 'n' Rings which consist of Buffalo Wings, fries and Onion rings. Share-share dapat kami dun but Janpol and Julius got so full already so I was the one who ALMOST finished it pero di ko na rin kinaya! 

Photo from Shakey's

Going home, we walked so fast that we were almost running because we were so afraid. The street was kinda dark kasi even with the street lights from Shakey's to the Katipunan LRT station. Ang FIERCE lang namin that time! Ha ha ha. Handang-handang lumaban if ever may umatake sa'min bigla, eh! Good thing we were from Angelea's(of ANTM) hood! 716! Choz! Sobrang funny lang namin nun, grabe. Next time we go to Katips, we won't commute na! Julius or Carol(one of our friends who wasn't able to come with us that day) must drive already!

The experience was so fun, though. Commuting is fun but you really have to be careful with yourselves. Pero pak na pak pa rin talaga! More fun, exotic and crazy adventures to come pa sana next year! 2012, please be my awesomesaucest year? :"> DDCT 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow you're from PLM din! I'm a MassComm graduate batch 2007 there :) And yeah, I love Moonleaf! I actually just came from their Maginhawa branch, malapit lang kasi sa office :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGG! THE Ms. Krissy dropped a comment! :"> I'm so happy! #Achievement Hahaha. Anyway, yes po. Proud PLMAYER here! Represent! ;) Oh, so batch 2007 po pala kayo :D Hopefully naman po makasama ko sa Batch 2014 graduates! *u* Magbukas na rin po sana ng Intramuros branch ang Moonleaf para malapit lang din sa PLM! Wish we could have Moonleaf together someday po. Hihi. DDCT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Job! :))
    Hope we can be friends thru the use of blogging.

    I always wanted to try CBTL but I don't know what drink is worth buying. Any suggestions? SB is always been my Coffee Lover hihi

    ReplyDelete