Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Make my dreams come true *u*

I know my blog is only starting yet and I only have very few readers only(some of them are my friends pa nga). But, I'll still try and do my best to campaign for PENSHOPPE here to help them reach 50K or more followers.

Why am I going to campaign for them?
I guess most of you are aware that PENSHOPPE's newest endorser is Mario Maurer. Besides their collection, I also love their lineup of endorsers, most especially baby Mario. Even though I only still have few posts here, you could already notice how a big Mario Maurer fan I am. My friends I know personally and also in FB & Twitter knows this so well! I have been a big fan since I watched his movie, A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

A week ago, his PR here in the Philippines, Ms. Joyce Ramirez tweeted this:
PENSHOPPE already reached 30K followers, but still I'm campaigning for #FollowPENSHOPPE because it's now race to 50K! I really want to be one of the TOP INFLUENCERS so please do #FollowPENSHOPPE now!
This is the chance I've been waiting for! I've been telling my close friends that  I really want to see Mario Maurer in person. Sabi ko pa nga, "Kahit mag-extra pa ko sa movie nila ni Erich, gagawin ko basta makita't makalapit lang ako sa kanya!" (Even if I have to be an extra in his movie with Erich, I will do it if that's the only thing I have to do just to meet him and get up close & personal with him) Crazy right? But I think everyone understands how I feel especially towards your idols or artists whom you admire.

I've been wanting to join the bandwagon but I was so scared that all my efforts will be wasted and that I have no chance of winning because there are already a lot of DIE HARD Mario Maurer fans out there who's been campaigning day & night. But one thing I've learned this year is to never lose hope and just do what you have to do in order to achieve what you dream. And so, I've decided right away to campaign for them now. I know, I know. I also think that I might be too late. But it's better late than never, yes?

Hindi ko na talaga papalagpasin 'tong chance na 'to!(I won't let this chance slip away from me anymore) I can feel that this is it! I can finally meet Mario Maurer in person! Pinalagpas ko na 'yung FanCons niya. But I already learned my lesson. This time, I'm gonna do what I have to do. (Kahit super late na. Basta, keribooms pa 'yan!)

So here I am pleading for your support and help make my dream of meeting Mario Maurer in person come true! All you have to do is this:

1) Follow @PENSHOPPE's twitter account
2) Tweet this: "I want to make @theFANshionista's dream come true so I followed @PENSHOPPE #FollowPENSHOPPE @PublicityAsia"
3) Spread the word and help me get to the lucky Top 3 Mario Maurer fans to visit him on the set

That's how easy you could make someone dreams come true! Please do help me on this! For you it might be just a small thing, but for me it really means a lot. You have no idea how much I want to win this!

THANKS IN ADVANCED, LOVES! :*

No matter how small or big your dreams are, it will come true as long as you work hard for it.

PS: Penshoppe is really a nice brand. You should check their stores out! Their ON SALE for up to 70% dicount on selected items from their Pre-Holiday and Holiday collections! What are you waiting for? Go to your nearest PENSHOPPE boutiques already at baka maubusan pa kayo ng nice stuffs! This sale only runs until January 15, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment