Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Random thingamajigs

I want to color my hair so so bad! I want to ombre-fy it! Like, I want to color the tips of my hair blonde.  Or maybe, just color it red. But I can't because of our school's strict implementation on hair policies. *brbsobbing*

I also want to learn how to do hair and make-up. But mostly on make-up. I so want to learn contouring and applying eyeshadow and other magical stuff you do with the eyes and lips. I already asked my friend, Rica, if she could teach me how and she gladly said yes! I'm so thrilled! Hope she'll be available next week! It's the start of her practicum, you see. Wish her sched would be good enough to allow us to meet.

I must get back to business! It's been quite a while since we've last released a collection on our online shop since we were pretty busy with our studies and I also had org to lead so my time was really eaten up with all that. But after our Finals this week, I'm really really eager to go back to business and sell stuffs. I'm planning to create some of the accessories that we would sell. Little by little, we'll get to that. There's a lot to learn and I'm willing to learn it on our sembreak. I'm so excited! Already doing bits of research on how to make some accessories especially necklaces and bracelets. Will test the waters first then will sell them if I could make good ones.

Two more Final exams left for me, by the way. Thermodynamics on Friday, then last but not the least, Digital Signals Processing on Saturday! After that, it's "Hello, Sembreak!" already! Yay. But first, I hafta study. These two are the toughest subjects for us this sem. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment