Saturday, June 9, 2012

First day of school = roller coaster ride


I've already had few ups and downs as my senior year started just this week.

I was excited and kind of nervous going back to school again. Excited because I'll get to see my friends again. Nervous because I know our subjects are going to be tough as ever. Plus, the major down of all, I've had trouble being accredited as President of our academic organization, EcESS(Electronics Engineering Student Society). But yesterday, everything got settled and now I'm working on our accreditation papers already so now I'm happy again. I've shut the world outside for a day or two but I'm back to being the cheerful and bubbly Job everyone knew.

It's really stressful being a student and a leader but I really enjoy doing things for the greater good of my fellow EcE students. Also, because of this org I have learned to love my course and do my best to succeed in it. Most people would think that it would only distract me on my studies since it would require so much of my time and effort, I do get their point and they're right it's quite tiring BUT being a leader of our organization motivates me to do better on my studies so as to inspire other students most especially the lower years.

With the help of God, I could achieve all my goals for this school year.

1 comment: